551 Machray Avenue
May 27, 2017 & May 28, 2017Saturday: 11:00 am - 5:00pmSunday: 11:00 am - 5:00pm
McGregor Armoury has been a fixture in the North End since it opened in September of 1915, in the midst of the First World War. It still performs its original function as a training centre for the Army, as well as providing a place for Cadets to train. Come see our historic building and some of the secrets inside, such as the Regimental Museum, located on the third floor. Open 11:00-17:00, free parking in the rear of the building.
Note: The ground floor and the second floor west are wheelchair accessible. The Museum on the third floor is accessible only by staircase.