110 Disraeli Street
May 27, 2017 & May 28, 2017Saturday: 12:00pm - 4:00pmSunday: 12:00pm - 4:00pm
Built in 1890, the original church building served as an Anglican mission church until it was converted to St. Michael’s Ukrainian Orthodox Heritage Church in 1918. The new church features three domes, three crosses, and a bell tower. In 1922, parishioners added a large pioneer stone cross to the church grounds. The interior of the church has numerous religious icons, banners, and a beautiful bronze medallion sculpture of St. Olga by Leo Mol. Before the altar, there are beautiful golden doors and painted icons of church holidays and religious persons. Guided tours are available with handouts and displays.