St. Michael’s Ukrainian Orthodox Heritage Church

Built in 1890, the original church building served as an Anglican mission church until it was converted to St. Michael’s Ukrainian Orthodox Heritage Church in 1918. The new church features three domes, three crosses, and a bell tower. In 1922, parishioners added a large pioneer stone cross to the church grounds. The interior of the … Continue reading St. Michael’s Ukrainian Orthodox Heritage Church